Owner Larry Bartlett has been serving North Bay and Area for over 27 years. Larry grew up surrounded by heavy equipment and towing culture. He started the business in 1988 and incorporated the company in October of 2011. Bartlett’s Towing prides itself in staying up to date by continuously taking on new projects, upgrading equipment and providing the latest available training for our staff.
Key points in Bartlett’s Towing History:
- In 1990 we pioneered 4wd off road recovery.
- In 1995 we added a tilt and load, the first of its kind for the area, which provided service for small equipment and specialty vehicles.
- In 1999 we bought a heavy duty tow truck for transports and heavy equipment.
- In 2001 we began our extreme ice and water recovery, the first of its kind in Northern Ontario. This includes anything from snowmobile crashed on the frozen lake, to a truck that has gone through the ice in 100’ of water.
- In 2004 we began doing environmental clean-ups.
- In 2005 we added certified book 7 Traffic Control and road closure equipment and training to our list of services.
- In 2012 we pioneered a massive environmental cleanup in North Bay and in doing so we vastly expanded our expertise becoming a go to solution for environmental spills in the North
- In 2013 we increased our tow truck fleet to include over 10 tow trucks and heavy equipment trailers.
- In 2014 we further increased our foothold in North Bay by being the only tow company tow offer cellular based Debit and Credit machines in our trucks.
- In 2015 we implemented the InTow dispatching system that dispatches tow calls directly to our drivers using a state of the art cellphone application. This aided in our efforts to go paperless.
- In 2015 we increased our fleet to include a tandem tilt and load and a dedicated highway tractor.
We thrive on starting new adventures, our customer base is what keeps us going and Bartlett's Towing knows our customers are #1!