Bartlett’s Towing has been in operation for almost 25 years. The owner, Larry Bartlett, is the sole proprietor of Bartlett’s Towing, which has just become incorporated to Bartlett’s Towing Inc. in October 2011. We pride ourselves in staying up to date by continuously upgrading our equipment and providing the latest available training for our staff.
Bartlett’s Towing has been providing 24/7 light duty towing and roadside service in North Bay since 1988.
- In 1990 we pioneered 4wd off road recovery.
- In 1995 we added a tilt and load, the first of its kind for the area, which provided service for small equipment and specialty vehicles.
- In 1999 we bought a heavy duty tow truck for transports and heavy equipment.
- In 2001 we began our extreme ice and water recovery, the first of its kind in Northern Ontario. This includes anything from snowmobile crashed on the frozen lake, to a truck that has gone through the ice in 100’ of water.
- In 2004 we began doing environmental clean-ups.
- In 2005 we added certified Traffic Control and road closure to our list of successful business ventures.
The list of our accomplishments are just the beginning. We thrive on starting new adventures.
Our customer base is what keeps us going, and Bartlett's Towing knows our customers are #1.